800-465-1189 (Toll Free)
Dan is a Partner with the law firm of Weisman Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A. Dan passed the bar exam in 1995 and began his career at WKB the same year. Dan is a former Trustee of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers (nka Ohio Association for Justice).
Dan graduated cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law in May 1995. He received his MBA from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University in 1993 where he was inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma, an honor society for outstanding accomplishments as a scholar in the field of business and management. He received his B.S. from Miami University.
Dan has extensive experience handling mass tort and class action litigation. Dan has served as liaison counsel and/or co-lead counsel in dozens of successful class action cases in the area of securities fraud, insurance and general consumer protection.
Areas of Practice
- Class Action
- Personal Injury Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio – 1995
- Honors: cum laude
- Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management, Cleveland, Ohio
- M.B.A. – 1993
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.S. – 1989
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers (nka Ohio Association for Justice), Former Trustee