CLASS ACTION LAWYERS REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN CLEVELAND AND NATIONWIDE
At Weisman, Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A., we serve the needs of lawyers on referral, groups of clients with common claims and individual clients. Our services range from lead counsel in mass tort injury claims to influential legal representatives for single personal injury claims.
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, we represent and counsel clients involved in cases being litigated in federal and state courts throughout the United States. Our law firm is devoted to providing the personalized and dependable services each of our clients deserves. We understand that our clients are experiencing very stressful physical, emotional and economic circumstances.
Our knowledgeable and compassionate Cleveland personal injury attorneys take the time to fully invest in resolving each individual case we take on with efficiency, effectiveness and exceptional client communication. We listen to our clients and help them make informed decisions about complicated legal procedures and complex situations. Our passion for our clients’ success allows us to leverage a network of resources in pursuit of obtaining the compensation our injured clients deserve.
Our Practice Areas | Your Needs Resolved
- Class action— performing as lead counsel, class counsel or liaison in class action cases in order to pursue maximum compensation for our clients while combining resources, sharing costs and standing up to large corporations with other law firms and clients with common claims for damages
- Mass tort litigation— leading, managing and/or advising mass tort cases, pursuing our individual clients’ best interests and leveraging the resources of an army of attorneys fighting for maximum client compensation regarding a common injury claim
- Personal injury— seeking financial compensation for losses in significant and complex personal injury claims with more than 50 years of experience and a pioneering history as our foundation
- Motor vehicle accidents— seeking financial compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and other motor vehicle wrecks
- Defective/dangerous products— seeking financial compensation for people who have fallen victim to negligently manufactured, distributed and/or marketed pharmaceuticals, medical devices and orthopedic devices
- Medical malpractice— seeking financial compensation for people who have experienced surgical/anesthesia complications, failure to diagnose a disease or condition, birth injury, brain injury during birth, and fetal monitoring and fetal distress negligence
- Wrongful death— counseling, guiding and representing clients seeking financial compensation for the injuries and damages associated with the loss of a loved one that resulted from some other person’s or entity’s negligence
Schedule a Meeting With Us Today
Weisman, Kennedy & Berris is prepared to pursue your challenging legal situation. Our extensive resources, capabilities, networks and experience can drive your success. Contact us today at 216-781-1111 or toll free at 800-475-1189 to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney who can fully discuss how our services can help resolve your needs and achieve your goals.